Kane County Assessment Office open to public. The Kane County Assessment Office is open to the public during normal business hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. The office will be closed on the following holidays:
• Independence Day (observed Monday, July 5, 2021)
• Labor Day (September 6, 2021)
• Columbus Day (observed October 11, 2021)
• Veterans' Day (November 11, 2021)
• Thanksgiving Holiday (November 25-26, 2021)
• Christmas Day (observed December 24, 2021)
Kane County Farmland Assessment Review Committee to meet and hold public hearing on May 18. The Kane County Farmland Assessment Review Committee will meet on May 18, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. For public safety and in accordance with Gubernatorial Executive Orders, the meeting will be held via video conference. The purpose of the meeting is to hold a public hearing on the proposed 2022 farmland assessment values proposed by the Illinois Department of Revenue and the Farmland Assessment Technical Advisory Board. The meeting agenda may be viewed here. The meeting may be viewed here.