2023 ANNUAL MEETING OF THE KANE COUNTY FARMLAND ASSESSMENT REVIEW COMMITTEE: The Annual Meeting of the Kane County Farmland Assessment Review Committee will be Monday, May 16, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. at the Kane County Government Center. The meeting is open to the public. For more details, please view the agenda packet at www.kanecountyassessments.org/pages/FarmlandMeetingAgenda2022.pdf.
2022 ANNUAL INSTRUCTIONAL ASSEMBLY FOR THE TOWNSHIP ASSESSORS OF KANE COUNTY: The Annual Meeting between the Kane County Supervisor of Assessments and the Township Assessors of Kane County WILL BE Friday, December 3, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. The assembly will be held via video via Video Conference and can be viewed live here. The following documents are referenced in the assembly:
OCTOBER 25, 2021: Taxpayers can now create a list of nearby parcels online. Persons who need to create a list of parcels within a certain distance of their property (such as for a zoning variance application) can now do so at www.kanecountyassessments.org/pages/buffer.aspx.
SEPTEMBER 25, 2021: The
final deadline to file assessment complaints for the 2021 year has passed; by state law, the Board
of Review can no longer accept assessment complaints for the 2021 year.
Kane County Assessment Office open to public. The Kane County Assessment Office is open to the public during normal business hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. The office will be closed on the following holidays:
• Spring Holiday (Friday, April 15)
• Memorial Day (Monday, May 30)
• Juneteenth Independence Day (Observed - Monday, June 20)
• Independence Day (Monday, July 4)
• Labor Day (Monday, September 5)
• Columbus Day (Observed - Monday, October 10)
• 2022 General Election Day (Tuesday, November 8)
• Veteran's Day (Friday, November 11)
• Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 24)
• Day Following Thanksgiving Day (Friday, November 25)
• Christmas Day (Observed - Monday December 25)